Weight Loss Weekly
- Year-long program with 24 education sessions, meal planning, exercise training, coaching, and follow-up evaluations
- Initial evaluation of health behaviors, eating patterns, and physical activity level, and an individualized
- Personal Action Plan for achieving your goals
- One-on-one coaching by highly qualified, experienced health professionals called mentors. Weekly meeting and weigh-in with a registered dietitian and meetings with an exercise physiologist or clinical therapist as needed. Participate in a weight loss support group with a registered dietitian.
Healthy Family Weight Management
- Participants commit to change eating and other lifestyle habits, establish an exercise plan and a Family Council, and establish meal plans.
- One-on-one mentoring with a registered dietitian to learn how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to learn the tools necessary to maintain a healthy weight
- Meet once a week for 12 weeks with a dietitian
- Includes two sets of labs (LIPID Profile)
- Open to children ages 5 to 15 and their families
- Activity/exercise guidelines given during each visit
For more information or to join, call 601-288-1780.