Fitness Works (Basic Gym Membership)
- Basic fitness assessment, exercise machine orientation and personalized exercise prescription. Participants have access to the 16,000 square foot Forrest General Wellness Gym including cardiovascular equipment, weights, pool and aerobics classes. Blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and heart rate checks upon request or as needed according to diagnosis.
The Fitness Advanced Training Program is a higher-intensity one-on-one training program geared toward individuals who want to take their daily exercise and activity to a higher level. This program is offered for a nominal additional cost above regular membership fees.
- Engage in 30-minute one-on-one sessions with an exercise physiologist each week
- Develop the core muscles necessary to meet your needs
- Learn exercise safety and proper technique
- Improve overall health while working to achieve specific goals
For more information or to join, call 601-288-1360.